What’s Next in Our Journey Together?
Are you curious about exploring new opportunities and learning new skills whilst helping Hitachi Rail becoming even more successful on a global scale? We are always eager to hear from passionate and motivated colleagues from around the globe. Help us Inspire the Next chapter!
We are currently looking for a “Finance Specialist” who can join to Trade Finance Unit in order to finalize new deals, amend or facilitate cancelation of existing ones for tenders or existing projects in full support to the Business and cooperate to associated reporting process. Could that be you?
Role location: Naples – Italy
Contract type: Local terms and conditions apply
Travel Requirements: 10%-40% of the time
As part of the Trade Finance team, the candidate will support the unit activities mainly (but not only) regarding:
• Trade Finance operations – front office and back office activities, for the finalization of new Trade Finance transactions and existing ones’ management. He/She will be in contact with both internal stakeholders (representatives of the Business – during Qualification, Tender and Project execution phases) and external ones (banks / insurance companies, etc.).
• Reporting – guarantees multicurrency reporting in cooperation with the Business and Chief Finance Office functions;
• Supporting Accounting/Treasury/Controlling processes – He/She will cooperate with other Chief Finance Office functions for Trade Finance issues.
Ideal candidate has 2-3 years experience in Trade Finance or similar. Her/She has a versatile attitude to approach and solve complex problems Therefore, the candidate will be positively evaluated on the following skills:
• 2-3 years in Trade Finance or similar;
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics or management engineering (with a grade equal to or greater than 100/110 –or equivalent-);
• English proficiency, preferably with evidence of a specific certification (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, CAMBRIDGE)
• Microsoft Office advanced level;
• Understanding of contractual documentation (i.e. bank, corporate and commercial);
• Experience in project team and/or finance (and/or accounting/treasury) could be a plus;
• active listening;
• Team player attitude in multicultural contexts;
• Openness to feedback and adaptability;
• Work Ethic approach;
• Problem solving outlook and proactivity;
If this sounds like you, please apply sending your resume/CV to email@example.com, specifying in the subject line the title of the job you are applying for. Any other application method will not be considered at this time. We look forward to hearing from you! How to contact us: Should you have any queries in relation to this vacancy, please contact “Alessandro Morelli Alessandro.firstname.lastname@example.org”
What happens Next?
• The vacancy will remain live for two weeks;
• At the end of the two weeks, a member of the Talent Acquisition team will review your application against the requirements and will provide a feedback to you;
• If your profile meets the requirements, you will be invited to interview;
• If you are successful throughout the interview process, we will facilitate the transition into the new role for you.