Location: Seville, Spain
Languages: Spanish (Intermediate) and Engilish (Intermediate) Italian
Fields: Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineer, Industrial Engineering
Extra benefits: Salary of Unpaid Internship.
Our partner is a highly specialized Engineering and Consulting Company, offering high-value comprehensive services in Energy and Water projects. Their methodology together with talent and the most advanced computer tools allow them to offer their services with a contribution of high added value, offering the
best solutions in terms of opportunity and cost. Today the company is made up of a team of more than 70 professionals located in Madrid, Seville, Mexico City
and Bogota, serving the needs of our clients around the world.
Its differential value is based on customer orientation, competitiveness, expertise, capacity and innovation.
They merge a structure with proven experience with a young and talented team, in order to undertake complex projects. They look for people committed to
engineering and customer service, for long-term professional development focused in these knowledge áreas:
• Energy: more than 20 years’ experience in the whole life cycle of electrical generation, transmission & distribution projects.
• Electrical transmission & distribution: overhead, underground lines and GIS/AIS substations of up to 500kV.
• Electrical generation: photovoltaic facilities and wind farms.
They are looking for a Project Engineer Intern to join their team in Seville!
• Management of requests for access points.
• Layout Design of Installations.
• Development of Basic Projects for processing.
• Generating technical documentation in Italian.
• Design of Installations.
Competences to be acquired:
• Layout design technical documentation.
• Degree in Industrial, Energy, Electrical, Civil or Environmental Engineer.
• Fluent level of Italian.
• Good level of English and Spanish.
• Effective communication.
• Active listening
• Active learning.
• Office Pack
• Valuable (AutoCad, ETAP, Digsilent, PVCase, PVSyst).
• Minimum 4 months availability.
• 600/900€ (depending on the profile) per month remuneration.
• Offices in Seville and Mexico City.
• Possibility to be hired after the internship.